Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ryan Here

Hello Chobots Fans! It's Me Ryan12345 the New Author! Call Me Ryan!

Today I have been seeing Some Stuff around Chobots lately! On Games sometimes there are Signs that has 1 2 3 Places there are there for Places to Show you. You can see some of them at Sweet Battle and Space Port. There are More!

Quest! Yesterday was the Quest Starts! Can anyone get 10 Spies with out losing Connection? Well I know I can't. I always get Disconnected.

Reward! There is a Reward for That Quest! You get 50 Coins each spies you get and you get 1000 coins for when you found all the Spies! What's 50 x 10? Easy it's equal 500 Coins! So that means when you are all done you will get 1,500 Coins from The Quest! I should really Need That Money!

Pets! I know Gvggd already said that but I got a Cool Pet and I Name it Ryan... Yeah I know it's like the Same Name as Me. Also you can add Color to it. Mines is Green!
Green is My Favorite Color!

One More Thing! Chat, and Forum? Have you ever Chat Online at a Website with your Friends On Chobots? Well Now you Can! Also Check My Forum!

Click Here to See Chat!


Click Here to See Forum!

Also check My Blog Out!
chobotsgangs.wordpress.com


Thanks and Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

gvggd said...

accutly u get about 1300 coins and my pet ran away

Unknown said...

Lol, welcome to the Blog, Ryan!
I'm "new" here too!
And to Gvggd, I'm sorry about your pet.
Lol