Saturday, May 23, 2009

Riddle Week answers and a contest

ok,Jordan back is the only one who got the riddle week answer correct.cryptid is some creature that people saw but scientist have no proof that they exist it is like new animals on earth that we don't know such as the loch ness monster,yeti and bigfoot,if you are really interested you can watch a show called the secret saturdays on cartoon network friday at 8PM .anyways just a reminder.riddle week is on monday so get your brain thinking up and work it out.

a new contest:
Get as many followers and when riddle week ends which is on June first and email me the day before june first and tell me how many you got,I know who is telling the truth or not.and I will tell you something really secretive and we will meet on chobots and I will give you a prise a really good one so make as many followers as you can!!!!!!!!!

No comments: