Monday, April 13, 2009

The Cho Family

Hello Felix10 here,I am making a little show called The Cho Family,ofcourse Mcfreddy,Ryan,gvggd and calvin will be in it plus me,but we will need 2 lucky winners to be the other 2 character.I will be the director but ryan gvggd calvin or mcfreddy will have to be the video shooter cause I am bad at shooting,here are the character and the role
Ethan Cho:Gvggd
Annie Cho:?????
Greg Cho:Ryan6124
Jake Cho:Felix10 (me)
Dave Cho:calvin12345
Lily Cho:?????
yep i am sorry the two characters are only for girls cause they hardley any girls here.but on the next episode,our cousin is gonna be in it cousin Louis and cousin Zack,you might be those people,to win this post your blog but your blog has to have videos so we will pick which video is the best and you are annie or lily!
read on next week,if no one coments we will pick ramdom lucky winners on chobots!

2 comments:

mcfreddy said...

um im not one of them and i was the first one that u said that was in it. lol. plzz dont forget to add me.

~mcfreddy

gvggd said...

he-he there was a girl but she quit so we have no girls