Monday, April 13, 2009

Help!

ok guys felix10 here and i just want to tell you that if I dont get enough followers on this blog which is 40 folowers and we have 21,I will be fired in this blog :'( so i will need people who is reading this blog to become a follower,my birthday is in may 2nd really and a really good present that you guys all could do for me is become a follower so plz become a folower and help me,if i am still in this blog by april 23 the due date,i would make a really big awesome party and everyone will get gifts on chobots it might not be balloons it could be clothes so plz help me everyone tell your family and friends and tell them to tell there family and friends and tell them to tell your family and friends to tell their family and friends to tell their family and friends so just help me in this blog. :D

love
Felix10

No comments: