Thursday, April 16, 2009

E-mail Project

Hey Everyone! I think i got the E-mail Project and is Everyone Still Remember about the Header Contest?

Well I am In charge of Now: Weekly Questions, Edits, Pictures, Layouts, Settings and The Other Outside Features!

Weekly Questions: I have Started it! Me And My Freind Pokemon1000 will Help Me with The Questions!

Xat: Visit My Xat Guys!
Link: Http://xat.com/chobots_gangs

Please Post Mcfreddy, You haven't Post it!

Also The E-mail Project Thing! I have Sent the Chobots Power E-mail to All Authors! So The Weekly Questions will be Held there and More Other Purpose!

2 comments:

mcfreddy said...

ryan i posted a notice that when i dont work that means i am working on a post and i am. im not sure when i will be done.

~mcfreddy

mcfreddy said...

wat chobots power email project?